1. With the booking, which can only be confirmed in writing by email, the travel professional has a binding travel contract with InsiderTravel. The agreement is established with the acceptance of InsiderTravel. The travel professional receives immediately or immediately after the acceptance of the travel contract a confirmation by email.
2. Bookings must be paid in full immediately upon confirmation.
3. Changes and derogations from non-essential parts of the agreed contents of the contract, which are necessary after conclusion of the contract, are allowed. In so far as the changes or derogations from the agreed contract may be required from the customer with regard to the interests of Insidertravel.
4. In case of a cancellation Insidertravel may require the following fixed compensation:
From the moment you receive our booking confirmation until 31 days before departure we charge a fixed amount of € 25,- per person.
30 to 15 days prior to arrival: 60% of the total amount
14 days prior to arrival until the day of departure and to no-show: 100% of the total amount
Insidertravel recommends the closure of a cancellation insurance.
5. If travel components in the contract are not fulfilled then the customer can require assistance. InsiderTravel can refuse help if it is disproportionate to the costs incurred. InsiderTravel can help in the way that an equivalent alternative is provided. Does a defect occur or is a feature missing, the customer is obliged to complain immediately to the provider to give him a chance to solve the problem. If it is not possible for the provider to solve the problem then the customer must immediately report to the local representation of Insidertravel or Insidertravel The Netherlands. The same applies if it is not possible or can not be demanded from the customer to complain to the provider. If the customer fails to complain of his problem then he loses the right to claim money from Insidertravel.
6. Information requests and complaints should be sent to InsiderTravel, who will accept these on behalf of the hotels, the latest within 30 days after the end of the trip, by e-mail to InsiderTravel.
Once the period of 30 days has elapsed, no further complaints be handled. Complaints are considered only if the difficulties mentioned in the complaint have been reported to InsiderTravel during the course of the journey in order to correct the problem and so minimize the damage suffered by the customer.
Complaints about loss, damage or theft of luggage, clothing or personal belongings during the stay under the control of the customer, are not considered.
7. The customer acknowledges InsiderTravel acts as an intermediary on behalf of the hotels. InsiderTravel will under no circumstances be held liable in respect of services which the customer has made in one or more hotels.
8. InsiderTravelwill not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/personal health/eventualities of war/civil action/act of terrorism/act of God, natural disasters or adverse weather conditions during or resulting from your holiday. With respect to this InsiderTravel recommends that you take out adequate holiday insurance.
9. When international agreements or legal requirements apply regarding the fulfilling of the service performance of one of the service providers, when only under certain conditions or restrictions a claim for damages can be made, then InsiderTravel can invoke to this.
10. The customer is responsible for the appropriate entry- and health formalities for his/her holiday destination.
11. Upon request, the travel professional must identify himself with his working ID in the hotel, in case it cannot be presented to the hotel upon departure, the standard price will have to be paid, despite the booking confirmation from InsiderTravel. Refund of the paid amount is in this case excluded.
12. Early check-out from a hotel does not entitle the travel professional to (partial) refund of the fare.
13. Our website may contain hyperlinks to other websites operated by parties other than InsiderTravel. InsiderTravel does not control these websites and is not responsible for the content. The use of hyperlinks to these websites implies neither approval of the content on these sites nor a connection to the other parties.
14. In compiling the hotel text & photos on our website, we exercise the utmost care. Nevertheless it is possible that the actual situation differs from the information on our website.
15. Every circumstance of force majeure, including the interruption of communication or a strike by transporters, hoteliers or airtraffic controllers, leads to the suspension of obligations in these terms and indemnifies the party affected by force majeure from the complied obligation.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Dutch law.
Please click here to download this as a PDF file.